MEMBER

Thursday, November 20, 2008

TAG

Sweet missy has tag me.
Cik wawa is his possibly..


tq so much babe!!!!


Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Dead
2. Poor.
3. Stay prayers

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. girlfriend
Angelina Liew (She always make me happy)
2. Housemate

3. Officemate

Three Things I love:
1. My family
2. My bike
3. My car

Three Things I Hate:
1. those people dislike prayers..
2. Smoking womem
3.
those people dislike Friend


Three Things I Don't Understand:
1. why a lot of people not prayers
2. why there are people who like make sin
3. why sulky happy woman

Three Things I'm Doing Right Now:

1. middle loafing

2. Make man work

3. think want answer tag


Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Many practice

2. counter family's service

3. Be own business

Three things I can do:

1. Lounging with friend

2. Met with Angelina Liew

3. Bathe river

Three Ways To Describe My Personality:
1. Like make comedy

2. Befriend

3. Timid with woman

Three Things I Can't Do:

1. Talk language Japan

2. Make serious

3. Dance

Three Person I want to Tag:-
1. wawa (
2. Diana

3.zahira

2 comments:

  1. hehe.
    thanks!

    tapi yg atas skali tu takyah la copy.
    copy soalan je dah ler.
    hehehehhee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mana aku tahu.tapi aku try ok ke

    ReplyDelete


paypay

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.
Malaysia Web Hosting